Family

Family

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

shower take 2

This past weekend I was showered with love again! This time, Luke’s mom, Carol, and her long time friend, Anita, hosted a lovely shower for me at Anita’s home in Santa Rosa. We had fun shower games, lots of champagne (always a plus), great food, beautiful flowers, yummy chocolate cake from Michelle Marie’s, wonderful people, and some cute babies too!  
Lovely decorations
Katrina collage put together by my mom!
Time to eat!
Amazing cake. Worth every calorie.
Delicious cookies made by Carol
Mother of the bride
Babies!
Hostess Anita and grandbaby Sophia
Pederson girls, my mom, and me

I had such a wonderful time – thank you Anita, Carol, and my mom too for all you ladies did making the day so special!


We are getting down to the final days here! I’m starting to feel some nerves/butterflies/excitement. Everything is falling into place and I think we are just about ready.

See you at the altar.





No comments:

Post a Comment