Family

Family

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

my latest addiction

I recently joined Pinterest and now understand what all the hype is about. This website is amazing. Maybe too amazing, I just might need a pintervention real soon.

Some confessions:
  • So glad I didn’t know about this site when I was planning a wedding. To think of the time I would have spent searching for ideas and inspiration is just scary.
  • Pinterest makes me want to have children just so I can dress them up and do all the cute crafty things I see on there. Probably not the best reason to have a child…
  • I am not a crafty person at all, but this site makes me want to run to Michael’s and a scrap yard and start DIY-ing all day long!
  • No matter what mood I’m in or what sort of day I’m having, Pinterest makes me feel so happy.
  • I get really excited when I see someone repinned my pin.
  • I’m often torn between the fitness inspiration and delicious looking high cal food/desserts. I’ll pin “get fit in 30 days” and then immediately pin a recipe I have to try like “homemade peanut butter chocolate balls” or “oreo covered chocolate chip cookies.”
  • I’m pretty sure Pinterest is making me a more interesting and stylish person.

Do you pinterest?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment