Family

Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

one month ago

I married my best friend. People ask us is anything different now that we are married? The answer is no, everything is still the same, nothing has changed much besides my name. We are still the same people living the same lives as before. But at the same time something is different. I somehow feel more love and a sense of belonging. When I lay my head down at night I know the person next to me trusts me with his heart and life not just for now, but forever. And I trust him with mine. Of course I knew this before we got married, but saying those vows on that warm fall day somehow made our commitment to one another even more meaningful, stronger, and amazing.

The professional pictures are starting to come in. Here are just a few. I will share some of our favorites with you when we get the rest of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment