Family

Family

Saturday, June 22, 2013

30 weeks


 
How far along: 30 weeks
 
How are you feeling: Wake up feeling great, hit a wall around 2:30-3:00 and all I want to do is take a nap. Get a second wind in the evenings and can't fall asleep until after 11:00.
 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty soundly. Consistently waking up about twice a night to use the bathroom. Hips starting to ache a bit from only sleeping on my sides, but using a pillow under my knee seems to help.
 
Belly button: Officially an outie as of a few days ago! You can see it if you look close in this week's picture.
 
Movement: Counting kicks every day. Some days I notice more movement than others, but I always look forward to laying down at night and focusing all my attention to the babe. I've also been setting my alarm for a few minutes early so that I can lay in bed and see if baby is moving. Luke likes to give the baby raspberries by blowing on my stomach. So far it seems to get this kiddo moving - it's pretty funny!
 
Food cravings: Fruit and spinach this week. And ice cream, can't seem to stop eating ice cream! Oh and hot dogs! I've really been missing hot dogs, and then a friend told me about nitrate free hot dogs from Trader Joe's. Seriously, amazing.
 
Looking forward to: Our 32 week ultrasound is 1 1/2 weeks away and I can't wait! I am so curious about how the baby is situated in there and how big he or she is measuring.
 
Anything else: Nursery is really coming together. I had my final talk with my boss about maternity leave so that is all set. I have a few appointments set up to check out home daycares. July is a busy month filled with baby classes. We have three baby showers in the next 4 weeks. It feels like we are in the home stretch! And with each passing day, we get more and more excited to meet our little one!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment