Family

Family

Friday, July 12, 2013

33 weeks


How far along - 33 weeks as of 7/12/13

Total weight gain - 20 pounds

How are you feeling - Full and out of breath! I feel like I'm going to burst if I eat more than a few bites of anything, there is just no space for food in there with baby!

Movement - Oh yes! It is such a trip to watch my belly literally move like an ocean wave as the baby moves.

Best moment this week - Hearing the heartbeat at our 33 week appointment and having dr. tell us baby is continuing to grow right on track with that August 30 due date.

Looking forward to - My last 5 day work week is next week. We are down to 7 weeks left of work and 7 weeks before baby's due date. Any guesses on which will come first - scheduled last day of work or baby? Let's hope it's my last scheduled day of work! My money is on this baby arriving first week of September, but we shall see.

Anything else - After next week, work tapers down to 4 day weeks, with my last two weeks being 3 day weeks. I'm down to three dr. appointments (36, 38, 40 weeks), we have a newborn care class and then a late pregnancy class including a hospital tour and THAT'S IT! We were just given our hospital paperwork to fill out and submit as well as our birthing plan paperwork which is blowing my mind right now that we are so close to having this baby and becoming parents.

I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and definitely getting to the point where I'm ready to get this baby out. But until then, I'm just trying to enjoy these last few weeks of peace and quiet and take in every moment of our life as two, before we become a family of three.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment