Family

Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

The First

Hello blogging world! Thank you for reading my first post on my first blog ever! I've been thinking about keeping an online journal of my life for a while now. We will see how this goes. Thank you for taking this journey with me.

As most of you know, Luke and I are ENGAGED (woohoo!). The love, support, and excitement from friends and family has been humbling and completely amazing. We feel so loved and blessed. Neither of us want a long engagement and are leaning towards a November wedding of this year. We can’t wait to begin our lives together as husband and wife and see what the future holds! Here are a few pictures from the unforgettable weekend Luke proposed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you two and will happily read along through the exciting process of planning a wedding. Love you!

    ReplyDelete