Family

Family

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Save the Date






It's all going down here:


A co-worker told me about this place and as soon as I looked it up on the internet, I had a feeling this could be just what we were looking for. The hall was built in 1923 to be used as a community meeting place, and was recently renovated and refurbished. There are so many things I love about this place. For the first time, I am able to visualize what our day might actually look like.

Things are starting to come together. I even found a dress! And thank goodness I did, because it takes 4 months to be made and shipped to the store. Did you know that? I sure didn't! The dress should be here by October 1, just in time for me to slip it on and walk down the aisle.

Get excited - it's really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment