Family

Family

Friday, June 10, 2011

Entourage

Every bride-to-be needs an entourage. Today, I introduce mine. I have known these three wonderful ladies my entire life (with the exception of my sister which I’ve known her entire life J) and I am so lucky to have them by my side.

Maid of Honor, Kristin
Kristin is my sister. This girl knows me inside and out. We are different in so many ways, but sometimes it is scary how similar we are too! We have been through a lot together, had our share of ups and downs, but no matter what, she is always there for me. It’s pretty cool having a sister who understands exactly how you feel without you even having to say anything, and that’s precisely what I have.

Beautiful Bridesmaid, Megan
Megan is my cousin. We have grown up together, both raised in Sonoma County, but it has only been in the last seven years or so that our relationship has grown into a truly special friendship. She is someone I feel so comfortable with and I love that I can always be myself around her. Whether we are sitting on her deck chatting the afternoon away, checking out a farmer’s market, or taking a Sunday drive to the beach, there is always lots of laughter, sincere conversation, and a lovely time.

Beautiful Bridesmaid, Molly                              
Molly is my cousin. She is one month older than me to the day. When I think back on my life, most of my memories include Molly. From family vacations, to first communion and confirmation, summer camps, high school volleyball, and even college roommates, our lives have been so connected resulting in a unique bond like nothing else.

Thank you ladies for everything! I'm thrilled you have agreed to be my "maids" J and help make this special time so memorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment