Family

Family

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cats and Dogs

I saw this post today on Pioneer Woman and just had to share it with you. I love it so so much and here is why:
1. I am a cat lover and owner.
2. We had a basset hound growing up and they will forever hold a special place in my heart (gotta love the droopy eyes and floppy ears).
3. These pictures make me smile and laugh.
4. They will make you smile and laugh too.



1. This is what baby cats look like.


 This is what baby Bassets look like.

puppy2


 2. Cats use manners when they eat.



 Basset Hounds are grody.



 4. This is how cats relax in the afternoon.
TPW_5201

 This is how Basset Hounds relax in the afternoon.
relax


 5. This is how cats look when they’re sleepy.



 This is what Bassets look like when they’re catatonic.
  
lethargic


The end.
For now.
Pioneer Woman


Credit to thepioneerwoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment