Family

Family

Thursday, September 8, 2011

dance party - young style

September 23 marks the official first day of Fall, but Labor Day weekend always feels like the end of summer to me. I love love love this time of year with Indian summer in full swing, the leaves changing color, and pumpkin spice filling the air. I always knew I wanted a Fall wedding and I can hardly believe it is just a few short weeks away. 


With less than 2 months left before the big day, we have just about everything organized and booked. We have a few more meetings with vendors to tighten up the details and I’m pretty sure the meeting we are both looking forward to most is the one with our DJ to decide on our dance play list. I have already told our DJ I want a DANCE PARTY at the wedding – so prepare yourselves and bring your dancing shoes! Luke and I have been trying to think of songs that have the word “Young” in them to play at the wedding as a fun way to celebrate my new last name and our union as Mr. and Mrs. Young. We have come up with a few, but could use your help!

Thanks to my cousin, J Murph, for suggesting Kenny Chesney’s song, Young.
Thanks to my sis for suggesting Teach Me How to Dougie – apparently it says the word “young” in the song – perfect!

Can you think of any others? Let me know! Also, if you have a burning desire to hear any special songs, let me know. We are meeting with the DJ early October so send me your requests before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment