Family

Family

Friday, September 2, 2011

next month

I received an email from a friend today mentioning how excited they are to see me next month. When I read that, I thought to myself, “Next month, what is next month? The wedding isn’t next month…” Then I realized, oh my goodness, the wedding IS next month! How did that happen?! Labor Day is Monday which marks the end of summer which is just crazy. This year is flying by!

I’m anxiously waiting for the arrival of my dress which isn’t expected until end of the month. Hopefully that will give me just enough time for alterations (optimistically hoping I won’t need any hahaha) and to find the perfect pair of shoes. Although I might just break out my cowboy boots and rock those (cute, comfortable, and people won’t be able to see my shoes anyways under the dress!).

Side note: I’m kind of loving this song right now. Don’t be surprised if you hear it at the wedding.  

Enjoy this last holiday weekend of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment