Family

Family

Monday, September 26, 2011

wedding crafts

I can hardly believe that we are getting down to the wire, just a little over a month away! Luke and I had a busy weekend filled with cutting, sanding, painting, and gluing. We spent the majority of Saturday in the shop making signs for the wedding - really getting in touch with our shabby chic side!



It was a lot of fun using old scraps of wood for our wedding projects. I am all about DIY these days. Thank goodness for my fabulous contractor/project manager who helped turn my DIY visions into reality. I truly am such a lucky girl to be marrying this man.  
  
To all those driving to the wedding via the directions provided in the invitation, follow the hearts! Once you get off 101, the hearts will show you the way.

Remember how I was collecting corks? Well I’m happy to report that thanks to all you winos out there, we had PLENTY of corks to complete our cork project, which is how we spent our Saturday night, along with some episodes of Dexter and wine of course!

Success!

We had such a fun time with our DIY projects and it felt really good to check a few more things off the list.
forever

Sunday we woke up to rain, RAIN?! Such strange weather all weekend, but I didn’t let that slow me down. I met up with a girlfriend who is also planning a wedding and we went to the Bridal Show at the Wells Fargo Center. GOOD LORD – so many brides, so many vendors, so overwhelming. But I’m glad I went, it certainly was an experience.

Still no dress, thought you might like to know. BUT, word on the street is it should be here soon. And I can't wait to see it. Seriously. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment