Family

Family

Saturday, May 11, 2013

24 weeks

I'm pregnant. This week, I actually feel like it. You know how a few weeks ago I said sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant? Well, I don't think that will be happening anymore! I'm tired, like all day long. It's getting more difficult to get up out of my chair at work and I have to pee pretty much all of the time. I tried to go for a run yesterday which quickly turned into a walk. I can cry on a dime, my body is starting to ache (lower back and hips mostly), and I'm up a couple of times each night. All of that aside, I'm actually doing pretty well! Every time I feel this little baby move, it's like nothing else matters.
24 weeks - the babe is 12 inches long and about 1 1/2 pounds
My belly seems to have popped out overnight and I'm only rocking maternity and yoga pants these days. It's crazy to think that in just three weeks we will be done with the second trimester and into the third.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there! Luke and I are blessed with two pretty amazing moms. Lots of love to you both!




In other exciting news, we bought a trailer. We needed something bigger than the toy hauler for our growing family and after weeks of searching all over the state and Oregon too, we found the perfect one 10 minutes from our house. Funny how life does that sometimes. The first adventure in our new travel wagon is a babymoon to Zion National Park in Utah. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment