Family

Family

Saturday, May 25, 2013

26 weeks


The count down is on! Less than 100 days until Baby Young's due date. I read a quote about pregnancy that rang so true to me, "Pregnancy is the longest shortest 9 months of your life." Sometimes I feel like it is flying right by (I can't believe we will be in our third trimester in a few short days) and other times I feel like I can't wait a second longer to meet this baby!

Baby weighs 1 2/3 pounds and is the length of an English hothouse cucumber, about 14 inches head to heel.

Baby seems to be the most active after meals - morning, noon, and night.

This growing belly is making it more difficult to bend over and roll over at night.

I haven't been sleeping all that great, waking up 3-5 times each night to go to the bathroom.

Walking, hiking, and gentle yoga are my new forms of exercise.

Current gender prediction: GIRL

Missing: The occasional beer and glass of wine (especially after a long day at work!!)

Craving: Chocolate chip cookies (what else is new) and veggies

Names: Still brainstorming, but getting closer to narrowing it down

Looking forward to: Mumford and Sons concert this week, 27 week dr. appointment, and last day of work before vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment