Family

Family

Friday, May 17, 2013

Belly Progression - 25 weeks

I snap a picture every Friday morning on my way out the door to work to watch the progress of the growing bump. The growth is not always noticeable on a day to day basis, so it’s fun to look back over the course of a few weeks and see the change.

21 weeks          -          23 weeks          -          25 weeks
We have been busy getting our lives ready for baby. With the help of some mommy friends, I’ve been learning about all the must have baby items and slowly, but surely building our registry. I had the big maternity leave discussion with my boss this week which went well enough, although I was way more nervous than I thought I would be! Not to mention a bit emotional at the thought of balancing it all. And perhaps the most exciting thing of all, we decided on nursery colors! Now we just need to go pick out the paint and get the room painted and decorated.   

June and July are going to be busy months and August (and baby!) will be here before we know it. We head out for our babymoon in two weeks to kick off summer and the start of our third trimester.  


No comments:

Post a Comment