Family

Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

Six down, three to go

We are now officially in the third trimester with less than 3 months until Baby's due date. I feel like the countdown has begun! I had my 27 week doctor appointment yesterday and continue to measure right on track, baby's heartbeat remains strong, and all looks good. They scheduled my remaining appointments through 40 weeks - only four more appointments to go which seems beyond crazy to me. I feel like our baby will be here before we know it!

Here is a the latest belly progression picture because I know how people just love to see pictures of the growing bump!
23 weeks        -        25 weeks        -        27 weeks
We made huge progress on the baby's room over the holiday weekend by getting all of the painting done. It feels great to have that out of the way and done with! It took a little arm bending, but eventually I got Luke to agree to some bold color in the room. I think he was sold by the name of the color: soft duckling :) I mean, does that sound like the perfect nursery color or what?!
We are still playing with the layout, but this gives you an idea of how it looks


Next up on my to do list is find a daycare provider!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there cousin Katrina... I loved our daycare provider. Her name Mindy Mohr and she lives off of Waltzer Ave in Santa Rosa. Across from Billy and Tony's house. Let me know if you want her #. You look so adorable pregnant. xoxo, Katie

    ReplyDelete