Family

Family

Friday, July 22, 2011

put a cork in it


Corks! I’m collecting them for a wedding project. I put out the word a few weeks ago that I was collecting corks, lots and lots of corks. Everyone has been so helpful and amazing! Thank you to all you winos out there! Without you, this project would not be possible. It also helps that one of my clients has a tasting room in Kenwood (Ty Caton – shameless plug go check them out!) and has been saving all his corks for me too.

I had my first wedding dream last night (well second really, my first one was a few weeks ago and I was about to walk down the aisle but I couldn’t find my shoes). In my dream last night, I didn’t have any make up on and my hair was not done, we had no dessert because I never placed my order, and I never met with our photographer to tell her when or where to show up! Also in the dream, we got married in Westminster Abbey and I was still barefoot! Obviously my to-do list is finding a way into my subconscious as the wedding date gets closer.

Thank goodness we are heading to the cabin this weekend for some fresh mountain air! I’m looking forward to taking the dog on some runs and bike rides and cooling off in the lake. Hope you have a wonderful weekend doing something you love with people you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment